by Kathryn Murphy, MSPT
My name is Kathryn and I am a Physical Therapist at Bucks. With all of the virtual services going on now, I do not have all of the tools at my home that I need for my sessions. I had a friend of mine, Mike, come to my rescue. I met Mike a few years ago at the indoor rock climbing gym where I climb. He recently purchased 3-D printer. He printed me a red shaker and even did a non-contact drop off!
This shaker filled with rice will help me:
- Get the visual attention of my students with decreased vision.
- As a teaching aide for parents. I can now show them exactly where to place a toy with their child when working on gross motor skills. I use a doll to help teach parents and now I have a toy!
- Get the attention of the student using their hearing.
- Cheer for my students in a fun way when they do something great!
- Participate in music class with Ms. Amanda 😉
THANK YOU MIKE!